Proving Myself 2 Myself

I should be asleep. I have a very big and busy day. Rehearsal with ROE, which I can only stay an hour for then I'm off to DTS to leave it all on stage then off to Josh's for A Taste of Louisianna, then the ROE show on Sunday. I'm as ready as I'll ever be I guess. All I can do is pray that my body and voice cooperates with me and that things go smoothly. It'll be nice to win that money!!!

To update you on the Call Pt 2, my soon to be boss showed up and we got right down to things. It is a REAL opportunity. The meeting was rather short. My first day as his writer will be on Monday and I don't plan to walk alway until I know all the details about this job and their exact expectations of me.

That's how it is. Back to this weekend. I don't know what to say except I'm doing this show to take the risk and prove that I can do a great show. It's taken me quite a bit to get here. Now that I am whether I win or not I hope to walk away with new people to collab with, greater confidence, and potential for someone to invest in my talent. We'll see how it goes. I'll be up for another hour taking vitamins, shaving, nursing my throat andfiguring out what to wear because once I leave the house its a wrap. Let's get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies