When I Think

I haven't been keeping up with the NBA Play Offs. I have not really paid attention to the news or what is going on in the world around me, which is a problem because when I don't, I tend to turn inward and become very selfish. A few months back, a friend told me that I've been very positive on my blog, considering I'm still waiting and searching for a better opportunity.



Man I'm tired. I've never been so tired in my life. Allow me to recant that statement. I've never been this tired in my life and chose not to do anything. Normally, I push through the pressure and do what is needed, but I have gotten so many things put before me where I just can't bring myself to do them if I do not want to. I know that's life and I'm not immune to hard work, but I'm in a place where I'm really trying to get back to what I enjoy. Too bad what I enjoy does not pay the bills just yet. I'm tired as hell yall. Something's gotta change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles