Tyler Perry I'm Praying For You

Well not really, I just had to find a clever title for this post. This song confirms the virture that one should pray for their enemies.



I fluctuate on whether I should applaud Tyler Perry for his contribution to black filmaking or if I should shake my head in how his characters are so predictable and extra. Truth be told I can't knock his hustle and I'm pretty sure I'll turn into a groupie if I met him #jussaying. So what's that got to do with this next video? Well one of his cast members appeared on Divorce Court and by the display of what took place in court, I didn't know if Tyler Perry produced the show or if those people were for real. You be the judge:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles