Just to Be Funny

As soon as I got tagged on Facebook for this video, I tagged every young black male under the age of 18 that I knew to this video and told them to never let this happen to them. The viral craze of Antoine Dodson and his remix may have overshadowed the new phase of ridiculous called 50 Tyson but never the less please peep what I am referring to.




I hope you got your laugh in. In my effort use this video as an example for the youth--our leaders of today--to stay in school,I got a few rebuttals. One person told me that he was autistic and another told me not to make fun of him because he is slow. I tend to miss the mark when it comes to being sensitive, but I could not help but wonder a few things. Common sense tells me that if he was smart enough to turn the camera on, or at least smart enough to get someone to help him, smart enough to use the video function and post this mug on YouTube, then he is an equal opportunity candidate for me to blast the unprecedented ignorance of his performance with uncontrollable laughter. But you know Kevin Hart go in on an impersonation of the dude, so I'll let that speak for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles