Just Got Put On

While looking around on various social media outlets this weekend, I came across two artists that I'm geekin' over.

The first is a gospel artist from VA by the name of Gavin Davis. He's a pretty sick vocalist and I like his writing style because it's hard to find gospel artists that aren't. . . how do you say..TYPICAL! Listening to the production and writing on his debut single I'll Be Your Minister was what originally made me want to listen to more. Check out his song That Was Enough. I heard it on his myspace and fell in love with the production and the writing.



Then there is the world reknown RH Factor, who I'm just finding out about today. Here is the long story about how I found them out. I wanted to see if either Ivan Barias or Carvin Haggins from Karma Productions had any videos I could subscribe to. That is when I came across a video of Carvin Haggins in the studio with Jean Baylor, the light skinned chick that was in the singing duo Zhane. After watching a few interviews of her, I found an interview featuring the other former group member Renee Neufville, who has been singing and playing piano with R H Factor for several years. That is when I came across this video. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Now I'll spend my next pay check catching up on this music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles