For Your Entertainment



I was going through my e-mails and found some material by friends I know in the entertainment business. I respect their hustle so much. What is awesome is that I know them as real people.

Allow me to introduce you to The Southern Gentleman DJ 2 Much from Fredericksburg 99.3 The Vibe. I remember about a year ago when we talked about his hustle to try to get on the radio. I'm mad proud of him. Check out his current mix. This station is just a start and definitely not an end. Here's him doing a little spoken word at Busboys & Poets.

I've plugged this guy previous times and he's back with another single entitled "Eternally Yours." It's pretty sweet so check it out. Be on the look out for upcoming projects. Keyword: iamsoul.

Last, but certainly not least I got to shoot the breeze with my boy Sam Ski the other night. He's an up and coming producer that has worked with artist in from DC to New York to LA. All I can say is that this guy is the future and the world will definitely be seeing more from him. Check out a song he produced for vocal coach extrodinare Eric Arceneaux entitled Honestly. To Eric's credit I'm learning a thing or thousand from his vocal techniques myself.

It's good to have creative people in my life. Their drive keeps me pushing my limits and working even harder in my gifts and talents. I'm mad proud of my people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles