Change of Direction but Not Really

I'm having flash backs of when I was submitting essays for internship applications. I got word form DCPS that I made it to the next round for the job opportunity I applied for. Now I'm crafting an essay on why I want to work for them. Sound familiar?

As much as I was striving to get back to the city, ever since my last rejection note from a PR agency I really wanted to work for, my heart toward the DC area has changed. This is in part due to the fact that I found a job that matches my personal and professional interests and that I have the ability to get paid twice as much as I would at any agency.

An agency is not the only way to go, so now I'm not going to be so narrow minded.

So the question is why do I want to work for DCPS...

It's several hours later and I finished my writing test about a half hour before they wanted it. I feel good. I'll let you know how things go. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles