New Developments

I've been playing Donny Hathaway's Someday We'll All Be Free throughout the evening. I'm in that sorta mood where I'm reminding myself how bomb I really am. I'm reminding myself how my dreams are right around the corner and how I haven't knocked the hustle out completely.

I have a few new developments on the job front. I have an interview at Weber Shandwick in NYC. I got a call from an ad agency I interviewed with previously and they have an opening on one of their account teams. The product deals with women's sexual health. Yes there was a serious smirk on my face. I also found a job with DC Public Schools which is completely up my alley. We'll see what comes of what. I figured that I am entitled to see how each interview goes.

Here's something to chew on if you need motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies