Crickets

If my life is a soundtrack then right now I'm taking an intermission. There is not much going on over here. I used to crave for the days when all of the excess that used to stress me out would fade away. Well that day has come about 3 months ago and I'm pretty bored.

I wouldn't say that exactly but as far as I'm concerned there is not much to be noted. I drove back from South Carolina today and while listening to the Michael Baisden show I realize that there are a total of 31 days until 2010. I still remember partying in Atlanta for NYE 2009, now here I am. It's crazy.

In a few minutes I'm gonna get on the P90 exercises to make up for all the junk I ate for Thanksgiving, that is after I finish this bowl of pretzels and wait 30 minutes for it to digest.

The past two days were spent painting a house my late aunt bought before she passed. With the help of my father and uncle, her plan was to move into it to be closer to my grandparents. It's crazy how we make plans for the future and fate changes all of that. Going back to South Carolina also gave me a chance to see my cousins, many of which are in college, or in high school playing sports. My God, I still remember when some of them wet the bed. Now those are the same ones cussing me out and want to be hood. I remember when they used to be worrysome little rug rats that I couldn't stand to follow me. Now they are big time athletes at their high school or trying to be models in college. It's crazy how time flows by and how much I've missed.

Another friend from high school got proposed to at her house warming party. Now I need to download the song "Beautiful" so that I can sing it at her wedding.

So much is moving but I'll be in the city before I know it. Keep hope alive.

Comments

LiFe UnSpoken said…
"Beautiful" by who???

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles