iamsoul

I'm mad ticked off because I can't find the adapter for my camera. I recorded some video of Oscah's rehearsal from last night and was about to post it to his page on youtube and put the pics up. Looking for small things such as this remind me about how I always learn lessons when I'm looking for something. Funny how when you are missing something it becomes your favorite. It's crazy how I will look high and low for things that don't matter but the things that do I act like I can't search it out. I didn't mean to get philosophical with you but hey it is what it is.

Preparing for this concert has been a big lesson in promotion. For one I'm very glad that I've gained support from The Roanoke Times, The New River Voice, and the NRV Current. I've connected with their Arts & Entertainment people and they each agreed to come out to the show. I hope they show up and that we can establish a solid relationship with them for the future. I'm proud of this because this is my claim to media relations. Hopefully everything will work out. I'm excited about the show because it has taken time for things to pop off for the dude. I'll post pics and video later.

After the concert, depending upon how late I stay out and how much I celebrate with the band I head up to DC for a career workshop with APCO Worldwide. I'm excited but then again a bit nervous. I interviewed with the VP of Human Resources and to be honest I didn't think it went well. I really didn't have any solid questions or things I wanted to know about APCO except how I could fit in. I like the way they arrange their business because it offers variety. I really won't know what's up until I go there and meet the people. In the mean time I saw an Account Coordinator position with a strategic media group so I'm going after it.

Still, I'm not too concerned about finding a job directly after graduation. I just want benefits and a salary. Lol. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles