What a Life!

I'm getting used to this blog thing. To a degree I have to watch what I say. I looked over my latest blog and I do want to clarify something, if it happens to be misinterpreted for whatever reason. I know that now you can google your name and anything attached to it will come up. So let me please clarify something just so that I don't put anyone's name out there. (I should have been smarter and not have used real names to protect them, but I'm all about being real and I will answer to whomever for whatever and stand with my integrity) Kim & Ericka if you ever happen to read this, my last blog was only meant to express the event that took place not to put your names out there and have anyone think negatively of you. I'm so greatful to the Lagrant Foundation and any student from an underrepresented group that is studying marketing, PR, or advertising, I encourage you to look into the opportunities that are available. So there you have it.

I've had some time to think about cutting my hair. I've told a few of my friends. To those that I have told just know you are a dime a dozen. Wait I take that back, I've told a few others just out of conversation. But still, true friends are a dime a dozen and those that are know who they are. So bet, I realize that if I cut my hair I want to do it for the right reason and not because of a job. I had lunch with Reliford, a real cool guy, and he made a good point. If they ask me to cut my hair, whatelse would they ask me to change. I'm not trying to be pro-black and play the angry black man. Ironic that these are other black people advising that I do this. At least Kim was real about what was going on. He also said that I was better than him in volunteering to cut it. We'll see. . . what will I do. You'll have to stay tuned for the next episode.

On another topic. . . females!! If you are reading this and you know me you are probably dying to hear what I have to say about this. I've been single for awhile and honestly haven't been too interested in anyone that has crossed my path. Yes this is true world, I probably sound like a some sort of eunuch. I do put a lot of my energy in my work whether its job, education, mentoring, ministry, or whatever. This is also something I'm praying about now because I want to be able to flawlessly balance my romantic relationship with my many roles and responsibilities. Back to the subject, I've never been interested in the females that cross my path. As a man of God, its a bit challenging. Yeah I tried to randomly date whomever for a bit and that got shut down. To think I was really talking to a female with a kid about a year ago. Haha I'm full of surprises. Anyway, I've never been interested until now. I can honestly say. We'll see what happens. I can't totally put myself out there for yall. Naw plus it's some things that God's gotta work with me to figure out or at least be equipped to deal with. That's enough for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles