Music on My Mind

I learned about this guy three years ago and bought his first two albums. I have another one to catch up on. It's funny both those albums perfectly describe what I was going through at the time.  I love it when artists do fun stuff like this!



Here he covers Man in The Mirror made famous by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, for Good Morning America while in London.


I learned about this cat in 2010 when I was working at T.J. Maxx. I heard his single come on the loud speaker and I thought it was James Morrison because of the soul in his vocal approach. He's a guy that seems to stay under the radar but happens to be very accomplished. Here's a song I thoroughly enjoy by him.



Musicality at it's greatest. One of my friends put me on these cats! Karmin is the honest truth. Listening to them makes me want to put as much personality, energy, and fun into my own craft. I take myself so seriously so often. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies