It's Getting Better

This is all I can say. It's getting better. I have 8 days until grades are due and I've got an early start. I think I'll have to schedule a happy hour to celebrate me finishing another successful year! I can't wait to tell you all exactly why things are getting better. Quote from a friend: "son, with the favor you have on your life, the moment you decide that you do want a house, I wouldn't be surprised that someone ups and gives you one-- prime real estate, fully renovated, and mortgage free. Just my experience with your life, it seems like the Lord waits for you to decide what you want or what direction, and then He opens doors or shows you what doors are already open." "look over your resume with God and you should see what I see McNair, internships, networking, Bahamas, grad school, Roanoke job, NYC, NOVA, DC, old car/new car, etc... not to mention just little stuff, and interpersonal relationships a year being unemployed and still every need and most wants were met" "you are a living testament of the favor of God, so let Him show you what favor can do in this housing market... but I do believe in wisdom as well. All I'm saying is don't count things out" I never did see my life this way. I can honestly say that what I'm experiencing, I did not do on my own. I can't even take credit for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies