Top Notch Thursday & Interview

This week more than ever, I was itching to make moves on my musical career path. I don't talk much about it because I'm developing but aside from singing in church I am taking steps to grow myself as a songwriter. My step one has been to get my material off of paper and into a track. It's been about one month since I liked up with dafingaz and I was getting kind of restless. This morning we got together for our usual studio pow wow and I am even more excited that I am starting this process. Although I can't release anything just yet, be on the look out for more. Let's just say "I'll Do Better" and "I Won't Change A Thing About You"

In other news, I completed an interview a few hours ago. I feel like things are on the up and up. I have a question for you fam. Would you take a good opportunity now or wait for an even better opportunity you know you were going to have in the near future? Would you take a definite 50 G's now or a potential 65 G's in the near future. What if those 50 G's you had to make last for 12 months, while the 65 G's you only had to stretch out for 9 months but knew that there were opportunities in addition to the promised 65 that you could gain on top of that. This is just a thought. I want both but no matter what happens I won't complain.

We'll see. Let's Go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles