U.N.I Buzz

How do you like the U.N.I company seal?



Our CEO, Brian Americus, was featured in a photo shoot with two other models for the launch of our new website. The new website includes a complete look book featuring our Loser design, a revamped online store that features designs from our Peace.Life.Love campaign, and a profile that better speaks the language of our consumer.




I'm definitely proud of what the team has accomplished. We move from one project to the next that we almost forget to enjoy what we have accomplished. Speaking of projects, after this post I've got two press releases to work on for the brand.

In the mean time you can follow us on Twitter @uniclothingco
Facebook: U.N.I Clothing Co

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies