The Birthday is here

Today was good. Maybe it's just because I'm feeling good right now. Whatever the case, I'm doing well at making this a memorable week. I'm going to really take the time and respond to every Facebook Bday post. Watch me.

Today my parent's woke me up with a call, which I really appreciated. I had lunch with a new friend, which was cool. Had class, which I ended early. Then hit up Bar 7 with a few friends. I had a good time. I had a good time. I made it home safely and here I am.

I have nothing poingnant to share. Thanks to all those that sent me a birthday shout out and even if you didn't it's all good. I feel the love and I'm moving into the place called better. My Countdown to 27 continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies