Big A Productions

Last Friday, I got up with Big A Productions for the first time. My goal was to get some music put around a concept that I already had lyrics and vocals for. I take a very flexible approach to working with producers. I'm all about learning their strengths and finding out how to best collaborate. From the moment I hit the door, Big A had a great attitude even though we never worked together and were unsure of each other's styles.

For the first half an hour I listened to some of the things he had been working on. I freestyle sang over a track to give him an idea of my voice, but we got to work not too long after that. I sang the hook to a concept I came up with last spring. After singing that over and over he had enough to pull something together. He definitely captured the feel I was looking for. I'm really happy about that.

My next step is to solidify the background vocals and go in an record by the end of this month. I'm really excited about it. Once copy written and administered to my PRO I'll be able to leak a snippet to the public. I'm really excited about it. It's been a long time coming because of financial reasons, but it's here. I'm making the proper sacrifices.

Here I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies