Rate My Professor II

I think this is soooo hilarious. I must have made someone really mad because they took the precious time out of their day to give me a bad rating on Rate My Professor. By the time you read this things may have changed or not. I don't mean to pay too much attention to the negativity but I must point that I never in my life taught a CST 121 course. I don't know what subject that is and I doubt our campus even offers it. Hmm maybe that is where the student got confused.

This stuff sounds like something straight out of clients from hell.

Comments

Charmie said…
Hmmm, so no hot chili pepper from this one, huh? Lol. The things folks do in anger. It's always a good idea to remove oneself from the computer + internet when angry... or those sort of nonsense things occur.

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles