U.N.I Living the Dream

I remember years ago when I was up late with Brian Americus talking about U.N.I. We talked about having Christian artists rocking our clothes on TV. Here we are years later and look what God did. Big up to William "The Ambassador" Branch for showing support and rocking the U.N. Eye design. This is a pretty heavy interview because he and his wife went through a critical struggle in their marriage. I don't want to take away the focus of how God has restored them but I'm glad that some good came out of it--for them and for the U.N.I brand. #BOOM



Also Mr. 129 himself--Royalty just released the video for his next single Gotta Get It featuring Chris Ray. A few weeks ago I showed you all some footage but here is the final product. Look at this cat rocking the U.N.I Good Wood piece. Also look for a Cameo from Brian Americus!

Follow U.N.I: @uniclothingco
Follow me @jusflashgrdn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles