Proof that America and the Justice System Does Not Give a F****

When it comes to vulgarities, I'm really trying to change my speech. Swear words demonstrate a lack of vocabulary to express emotions--or so I've heard. It's unattractive and not a good fit for someone with moral character. However as a learned individual we have to be honest, direct and impactful. Some words help to accomplish that better than others at the end of the day.

This article was sent to me by my homie DJ LookUp. Peep his blog and his music.

A young mother from Akron, Ohio was put in jail and given 3 years probation for sending her kids to a school district that they did not live so that they could receive a better education. This is upholding education apartied at its finest. Dang didn't Obama just deliver a State of the Union Address about how important education for economic recovery? I have to apologize, which I'm really not, for not listening to his speech because I know that there are more powerful people than him that are keeping the country as jacked up as it is.

Even though I'm venting and using all kinds of emotive language, drawing inferences, and stating my opinion as fact, far be it for me to not do what I can in my sphere of influence to educate others and make a difference where I am. It is what it is family. Look for more posts in this series on "Proof that America and the Justice System Does Not Give a F****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies