Twelve Two Twenty Ten

Twelve Two Twenty Ten. 12-2-2010 is the day that I found out that I will be a featured model in the Beyond Words Fashion & Art Show. In my last blog I said that I was waiting to hear back from them and that if I was in it, it would be the most expensive show to date. Well I made the cut and they want to work with me.

I had been chillin' all week checking my e-mail frequently to see if they responded to me. Now that I got the word I'm on go. The show is next Friday, Dec 10, 2010 at the Washington Design Center in association with the Lollipop Kids Foundation (LPK), a charity that supports children with disabilities. So with that said I'm going to hop on this P90X Ab Ripper and try to get as tone as I possibly can to prepare. Deuces!

Be sure to check out the Washington Design Center's blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles