I Owe You

I still need to update you all on my adventures as a shirtless model, life as a writer with a beyond crazy boss, and the struggles of being a type A personality. It is all forth coming. I promise but I had to jump on here and show some love for the team at de*nada design. I was a model for their first runway show so when I caught wind of the blog I had to put you all on. The zip scarf with the pockets will change your life. The whole line will upgrade your life. If you are reading this after 11/29 chances are you just missed the Thanksgiving Weekend Sale.



de*nada: form & function: the zip scarf (6/6). from de*nada on Vimeo.



P.S. You'll be hearing about more recommended designers in D.C. now that I'm catching wind. Always and forever U.N.I Clothing Co. but it's good make new friends. Shout out to the team for the successful runway show for DC Urban Fashion Week. They were lovin' it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies