For The Books

So tomorrow after work I'm going to head up to DC to assist with WBLInc's Remixing the Art of Social Change. I'm helping out with the Hip Hop Philanthropy Luncheon at Busboys and Poets. I'm excited about that. Members of the Ludacris Foundation, J Dilla Foundation, Yele Haiti and the Nathan Cummings Foundation. Earlier this week I got up with one of my homies to go to a panel discussion and book signing on Adam Bradley and Antoine DuBois's The Anthology of Rap, an event that featured guest appeareance by Common, Kurtis Blow, and KB, Jr. Suprisingly Common got up and spit a verse to one of his classic's I Used to Love HerKurtis Blow and his son suprised everyone at the end by having a jam session where they performed old school hip hop hits. It was pretty sick.


That was earlier this week and here's what else is happening tomorrow after I leave Busyboys: Later on that evening I'm going to my 4th model call, this time to audition for DC's Urban Fashion Week. The model call said that it will present a paid opportunity so I'm with it. Back on the grind with building the brand, but then again it was never off.

I definitely got hella lazy with it and now that it's getting colder I work out a whole lot less. We'll see how this bad boy goes. Ahhhhh it's lights out for me now.

Listen to this:



Or if you prefer a more updated verison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies