The Call Pt 2

Disclaimer: If you haven't read last weeks' The Call, you may want to do that first and then peep this posting.

Once again I'm back in the lounge at Catholic University here to make up for the writing test that never happened because of a wild incident. Although I've made contact again several times, I can't help but think something crazy is going to happen. Like the saying goes, "Fool me once: shame on me. Fool me twice: shame on you." Maybe it is my lack of patience driving me into the wall. Oh well.

I got a call from the gentleman, whose name I got right, and he is on his way. It's 9:11 a.m. and I have to be at the retail store by 12 p.m. We'll see what happens here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies