Look What Just Happened

October is here and Libras rule! Shout out to my friends Brittany Ralph, Brittany Wiggins soon to be Hunt, Troy Lily aka the Urban Intellectual, Michael McElrath, Shannon Newsome soon to be Cozart, Mj Jones, Gianne Harper, GRANDMA,Brandon Pendleton, Tasha Howard, and ... right now these are all the people I can think of that are celebrating birthdays in October. Yeah we run this. The 19th is right around the corner and all I really want for my birthday is studio time.

I need to catch you all up on: my work with the DC Humanities Council; a job opportunity that I'm apprehensive about but have no other choice but to take for the moment; competing in talent show early next month; and much more.

Two things just happened in the past 20 minutes. I got another freelance client and tomorrow I'll be participating in my first model call. Guess I'm shaving the beard and hitting the push ups once I get off here. I'll let you know how things go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles