Crazy Huh? Pt. 2


Last week was the birthday week so I only did the things that I was required to do. So, I left off talking about my first photoshoot as a model. It went great. Where else can I get 200 bones for under an hour's worth of work. It was great. This week is going to be just as good because I'm modeling accessories from
de*nada for a runway show for Ready Set DC, which highlights the creative lifestyle for trendy individuals in DC. I'm excited because I can add a second opportunity to my resume and do some networking in hopes of expanding it. Peep the promo video featuring the designers of this week's show.

fashion:district - Fall/Winter 2010 - Teaser from ReadysetDC on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles