Unconditional

Tell me if you feel me on this, but I have certain family that call me and makes me cringe because I'm thinking "what kind of mess is this clown going to tell me?" Well I thought it was that kind of call and I was about to not pick up. Well I picked up anyway. My expectation was put to shame because it was my cousin calling me to say how much they loved and appreciated me. No it wasn't drama like I expected and I was thrown for a loop because it touched my heart just a little no homo.

Hearing that message reminded me of how much I have to grow in offering unconditional love because that's not the case. I'm still stuck on that reward and punishment system type of love. Dang I gotta man up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles