Just to Be Funny Pt Tres

I started my week off with this.



What other wise would have been a newsworthy story based on its unusual nature, evolved into an even more newsworthy story because the interviewer felt the need to talk to the suspect directly on camera. Shaking my head. What takes the cake is the remix video that followed said incident.



The interview in this video has now expanded my list of things not to do infront of white people right after not eating watermelon while walking across the street. One day you'll understand. I've seen many conversations via facebook about this story and remix so now its just a matter of how long it will last. So you can run and tell that run and tell that homeboy homeboy home home homeboy. I will say the remix is a genius.

On to the next one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles