Restoration

This post is for anyone who has ever made a mistake. I don't usually get into my faith when I post but this interview really encouraged me. One year ago, a successful gospel recording artist and preacher admitted to cheating on his wife. In this interview he reconciles his faith and talks about the process he is going through to restore his marriage and himself. If you get past all the Christian jargon laced throughout the interview you'll see that with every mistake comes an opportunity to face what happened and grow into a better person because of it. There must also be something greater than ourselves that helps us through the process, because depending on ourselves is often what got us into trouble in the first place.

Watch and let me know your thoughts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles