Have The Balls To Change


I get random thoughts that lead to other thoughts that bring me to good ideas or remind me of something I know. Below is a poem that was the intro for Joss Stone's most recent album. The whole album bangs, but this intro really speaks to what I've recently come to understand more fully. At the end of the day, I am responsible for the change I want and it starts with me changing me. Hope you get inspired:

You see I know change
I see change
I embody change
All we do is change
Yeah, I know change

We are born to change
We sometimes regard it as a metaphor
That reflects the way things ought to be

In fact change takes time
It exceeds all expectations
It requires both now and then
See although the players change
The song remains the same
And the truth is
You gotta have the balls to change



P.S. For everyone that wants someone they love to change you may want to grasp this: only God can change someone. All you can do is support them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies