Stuff Black People Hate

I gave a shout out to the Very Smart Brothas earlier today and happened to find another blog that I can't agree with more in Stuff Black People Hate. Unfortunately the site is no longer host new posts. So, to honor it's witty humor and honest social commentary, I will now invite you to check out a post that had me dying laughing. It's about the names black people give their children. This is a topic of conversation that will never get old amongst brothers and sisters. Just when I think my people have moved forward, I meet another kid at my youth center with a name will alert every future employer what race he or she is, or a name that will only work well if he or she becomes an entertainer of sorts. Sad but true. Check out the article and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies