Break Ups

Break ups are hard especially if you don't see it coming. It's like I saw all the signs and tried my best to fix what was wrong but then I lost focus for a second and smash there it goes. On one hand I had so many other options calling my name but I was going to stick with what I knew. I've been holding this thing down since 2002 and despite many hits and just plain stupid things that could have been avoided I made too much of an investment to just let things go.

I'm talking about my car. It lost in a battle with an F-350 while I was on my way to work. I won't tell too much of what happened but it was my fault. My trusty '93 Corolla that has lasted for over 230K miles has taken me all over. I've had some unforgettable moments with that car and in that car. I was hoping to have a higher paying job before I started looking for a new one, but now it's time to work with what I have to make it work. I'll have to get a little creative as far as getting around. I hate being on the humble like that but here comes the season for thick skin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles