Artistry

So this demo thing is going to take more out of me than I thought.

Last night I FINALLY got up with Ski. Where I was thinking he was just a lame, the cat knows his ish and he is pretty good at what he does. We don't necessarily have similar styles and I was really there trying to figure him out as much as he was doing the same with me. Whoa at what I heard. The bottom line is that I need MORE training.

I won't even refute that because I should be on the level where I get the notes right and where I express the emotion that goes along with a song to deliver it. I know there is something in me that wants to put out more than half ass stuff that just gets by. I needed to hear every challenging word he says cuz it seems like dude is looking out for me and will steer me in the right direction even if what he says is not what I want to hear. I'll get to the level where I'm hearing good things but for now it's time to push it.

On one hand my mind heart wants to get upset but my heart is telling me I can take it and to keep going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles