Kinda Crazy

I was talking to a friend about hip hop and the many references to Illuminati and the New World Order (NWO). Curious to see what I could find, I turned to YouTube. Maybe not the best source but it's a start. I don't claim to trust every source. I'm also very familiar with framing and how an individual can ultimately find the facts to support their argument regardless if it is fair and balanced.

Long story short I stumbled across this 8-part series entitled Hip Hop & Freemasonry: Culture Creation and the Shape of Things to Come. After watching it the connections that it made were striking. This definitely calls for some digging on my part. Check it out and let's talk people.

P.S. Regardless of how you feel about the wikipedia links lets use this information to begin a conversation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies