Attitude

Today was the final day of training for my new job at the Youth Center. This is a training course I've been through a total of 3 times now. I don't wish to explain why, but check this: I actually walked away with something profound. The theme was "World Class Customer Service," which is the MCCS philosophy. We were completing the first module on attitude and I wanted to share this snippet of something written by Charles Swindoll, a noteable pastor.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday
regarding the attitue we will embrace for that day.
We cannont change our past. . . we cannot change the fact
that people will act in a certain way.
We cannont change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,
and that is our attitude. . .
I am conviced
that life is 10% what happens to me
and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you . . .
we are in charge of our "ATTITUDES."
I ended up getting something out of the training session after all. This was a good wake up call. Too bad the other 3 hours and 50 minutes of the 4 hour session went downhill after that. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies