Give A Little More

So, you are probably wondering about the status of the group project. Well after much fighting, bickering, arguing between the group we presented. During the presentation I felt like crap because things that went smoothly in practice did not run smoothly. Everyone who thought they were going to be nervous was nervous, myself included. I looked upon the faces of the judges and the audience and everyone seemed to give us the "confused, what are you talking about" look. I knew it was over.

I was happy that the presentation, the group work, and all I had to deal with was over. I wanted to celebrate that. I didn't mention that each group was competing and oddly enough our group won. I am still glad it is over but I'd hate to say it but the fighting paid off. I'd never in my life dare ask to go through it again. I learned how not to approach group work. I learned that it is always best to get even the most difficult of people on your good side. I'll have much fun with that. Overall I'm glad I made it through the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles