I Believe That It Will Work

I should be on craig's list looking for apartments right now--seeing as how the place I'm at is kicking me out next Saturday. I should be looking up information for this intern project seeing as how I have a meeting with the team to brief them on the research that I should have. I'll more than likely just pass out after I finish this blog.



It's 10:30 and I just got home from a full day at the agency. Not really. I was in meetings for most of the day but one meeting really set the tone for my day. I got a call from my Account Sup saying that the agency's hiring group contacted her. Pretty much they were interested to see if am worthy enough to be hired. She told me to set up a meeting with the account team and to come prepared with a list of my strengths and weaknesses. Basically, I had to come ready to tell them why they should hire me. I was really hoping this meeting would take place later in the week. Just my luck the only time available for everyone on the team was the next day, bright and early in the morning.



To be honest, although I have tons of experience, I find it difficult to look at myself and make a case for why I want something. Many of my greatest opportunities have come by the grace of God, in which I stumble upon an opportunity or I happen to know someone that believes I'm a good fit. Things seem to work out from there. From the co-op with ITT, to working with the CAEE and the McNair Scholars Program, even to coming aboard with the agency. I have my work cut out for me tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles