Forward

Tomorrow is the day that I walk across the stage to receive a Masters in Communication. For those of you contemplating on whether or not to go to graduate school, you definitely want to give it the same amount of thought you would give a decision to take on a new job, a family, or move to another area. Needless to say even though it is a serious matter, it has worked out for my good in the most ridiculous ways. I'm coming out of this program better connected, with more confidence, and deeper insight into what I do and do not want. My passion for PR has been confirmed, my desire to start a business and meet the needs of the community are even more ablaze. I'm ready, even for the unexpected.

I did not get to express all my final thoughts in Josh's video but I am going to miss everyone. I've been so blessed to meet the people that I have and to have worked with everyone I have. I have been put in contact with people I never would have imagined I could cross paths with. I have been places that I never had a vision to visit. I'm going to say more about this later but long story short, I'm happy about what has become of this experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies