The Unexpected

So today I was faced with some choices that I never thought I'd ever have to make. It's not a bad things just very unexpected. I'm going to refrain from saying too much because I don't have all the information before me. Let's just say that something I ended up being involved in may turn out to be a greater opportunity for me.

I considered getting my PhD, which I have made clear is not going to happen for a minute. I considered staying around for a little longer. I considered a whole new career direction opposite to the route I originally planned. I considered what I'd have to do to negotiate more than I ever had. I considered things that I was so adimant about leaving.

Believe me I want to leave Blacksburg just as much as the next person. I've spent the past 7 years here seeing the community grow to what it is now. I'm ready to bounce but hey it may not necessarily be that way so soon. I've got to really reflect on some things and see where this could be offer goes. Let's just say if it were to work out I'd definitely be in a position unlike anything else before.

I'll let you know how the story goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles