Love Soul Autobiography

I'm playing around with some names for a show I'm helping to facilitate for April 30. Since I've entered grad school I've put my entertainment ambitions on the shelf. Well not exactly but I haven't done as much. I'm referring to working with local artists. In undergrad I did a bio for a Christian rock artist, done some background vocals for a few local hip hop acts, now I'm semi/sorta managing a local R&B Soul act. After a 2 year hiatus from concentrating on school, working in The Bahamas, to concentrating on school--it's funny how doors have opened.

So April 30 kicks off the R&B/Soul Crooner, Oscah's first headlining show. I'm thinking of a name. Right now I'm stuck on Love Soul Autobiography. No strategy behind it. The name pretty much describes what the show is about. The show will also feature a performance by Chicago hip hop performer Roe. I'm excited about it. Right now I'm working out some radio appearances at WUVT and trying to brainstorm other ideas to get my manz some exposure prior to the concert. If you have time check out the divshare for music, bio, and photos.

Comments

You should look up El Prezidino. He could use some free exposure and has worked with other upcoming artists in the past in our area. I did some PR for him last year.
Valencia said…
I saw El Prez last year...REAL cool dude! Let me know if you end up working with him.

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles