I Refuse to support the snuggie phenomenon!!

For some reason I think that the snuggie is the most ridiculous product out there. Is it just me or do these snuggies make people look like a monk or a character straight out of Star Wars. I'm not the only one that thinks this way. I think this product is so hilarious. I bet this item is going to be in business for decades.

Is it just me or is a snuggie nothing but a backwards robe. GREAT, now we'll have thousands of deceived purchasers thinking they are really getting a blanket with sleeves when in fact it really is a robe turned backwards. Oh that my words would get out to the public. Naw, it's really not that serious. I do think that it is hilarious that youtubers have made so many parodies of the commercial. The ideas expressed in the videos linked to this page are the opinion of the video maker and not the author of this blog. I just thought it was funny.

Comments

Ha, I totally agree with you. Did you know there is a competing Slanket out there? Debo has a Snuggie, and he can fill you in on it all. I see you are updating the blog again! Awesome! Looks like I've missed out on some stuff. I'll have to catch up after comps. Hope your studying is going well, I'm about to get back to it myself. Good luck, bro.
Anonymous said…
instead of a "Snuggie" i prefer to call mine a "Power Blankie"

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles