Gordon M. Curry

I'm doing this to see if it pops up in Google!! I'll let you know if it works. Or you can see for yourself. Talk about drawing attention to yourself. Good luck.

10 minutes later I see that this did not work. So much for a keyword search. I'll just post my resume instead.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/gmcurry/Gordon's%20Profile/



Interesting fact: there is another Gordon Curry!! I'm sure there are plenty out therebut meeting another and seeing that there is someone else with my name is particularly weird to me. It was surprising. Want to know what I said to him. "Are you my white counter part or something?"
I'm still a very professional young man. Trust me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

The Death of Nick Charles

This One's For The Ladies