Packed and Ready

I'm just about packed and ready to go. Ready to go home to Stafford,VA that is. I fly out of Reagan Airport on Saturday afternoon. No I haven't done all I could do to prepare to move. It looks like I may be paying extra to keep my stuff in the apartment for a few extra days. Let's not talk about how much I've paid so far. Two rents considering I won't even be in town. I plan to forget about it all when I get to Nassau.

I'll be home tommorrow afternoon. Fourth of July is my big reunion with some high school friends. It's crazy how I'm still cool with quite a bit of folk I went to school with. It is refreshing to go home but then again I can only enjoy myself so far. People grow and people change. I've definitely done that, but it is still good to get up with people that know a certain side of me. I'm looking forward to seeing AJ & Miya Brown. Miya was a friend since middle school. She got married two years ago. . . yeah two summers ago. Her family is having the 4th of July party for me. That's been a real close friend. Jessica aka Black . Miya's sisters Kawanis and Tareva. My buddy Trevon is coming through. I haven't seen that cat since 03. Watch out this cat is making it big. Check out DJ 3-2-1 fresh outta Richmond, VA. He's taking over the hip hop & R&B scene. Hopefully I'll see my boy Marion aka DJ 2 Much. I know a lot of DJ's it seems. Uhhh possibly Nikkita, this chick has videos of me from my junior year. We made a horror/comedy--we didn't mean for it to be a comedy but it turned out that way-- back in junior year. Plus she has videos of me doing my thing on the step team. Wolverine Thunder all day everyday baby!! Uhh and if she comes then I may see Aponte, micheal aponte that is. Hoping to see my Tiffany. she went to school in Philly and has been there ever since. Cassidy and Crystal. Thas a lot of females. Yeah too bad I don't have that many female friends where I am now. Maybe its good. Lol whatever.

I'm out!! OOO still haven't told Kim that I didn't cut my hair. WELP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles