On The Plantation

It's been about a week since I left Nassau and now I'm working at the Corporate Office in Plantation FL. My experience in Nassau was pretty cool. I felt right at home the entire time and its good to have spent time in another country. Working there really has me considering doing public relations for travel markets. I have more and more of a fascination to go to other countries and be exposed to opportunities abroad. I'd like to visit or even work in London, Dubai, visit Paris, who knows. I fit right in down in the Bahamas.

Before I left I got to experience junkanoo on a smaller scale but junkanoo none the less.

I'll talk later about the Plantation office. What's on my mind now is this project that I have to do for my experience. I have to remember that I am trying to get credit for this experience so that I have less course work to complete. i'll have to do quite a bit of reading as far as theory goes because I have absolutely no clue where to go or where to take things. Then again I'm wondering if I should just use this as my capstone experience versus doing a whole other project. I'll talk it over with my commitee and see what they think. Oh, then again I haven't done such a good job of keeping a journal of my work experience. I better get started on that.

Welp I just wanted to drop in real quick and post some more pictures and what not! I'll talk about everything else later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Functioning Society

This One's For The Ladies

The Death of Nick Charles